Anyone who has already downloaded Cash App and signed up for an account or is about to sign up for an account often asks these questions:
Where to enter referral code on Cash App? or, where to put referral code on Cash App? Or how to enter referral code on Cash app?
In this guide, I am going to show you step-by-step where to enter a referral code on the Cash App and how you can earn a Cash App referral bonus.
Where to Enter Referral Code on Cash App?
To enter a referral code on Cash App, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Cash App on your phone. (Skip this step if you already have an account.)
- Open the Cash App and sign up for an account using your email address or phone number. (Skip if you have an account.)
- Once you’ve signed up, tap the profile icon in the top-right corner of the main screen.
- Scroll down and look for the “Enter Referral Code” option.
- Tap on “Enter Referral Code” and input the referral code “GD3ZT2H” and hit submit.
- After entering the code, complete any required steps, such as linking a bank account and sending at least $5 to anyone with a cash app network within 14 days.
Keep in mind that referral bonuses may vary and are subject to change.
Make sure to complete any necessary steps within the 14 days time frame to ensure you receive the bonus.
Where is my Cash App referral code?
If you want to share your Cash App referral code, then you might be wondering where my Cash App referral code is.
To find your referral code, follow these steps:
- Open the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Tap on the profile icon (usually located in the top right corner of the screen).
- Scroll down to the “Invite Friends, Get $$” section.
- To find your referral code, tap the top right corner of the app, next to x mark. Then click on messages, and you can see your referral code as well as your Cash app referral link.